PLJ

Did you change anything else except the lemon? What do you normally lose a week? 6 lbs is amazing!!!!!

I've restarted SW & 1st week I can honestly say I stuck to plan 110% & put on 2lbs!!!!! I'm not new to sw so I couldn't understand the gain & this week Ive pretty much eaten the same types of food except Ive had grapefruit every morning & lemon wedges in hot water. Wouldn't it be great if it was the lemon? However Im under no illusion that it'll take more than a few mugs of hot lemon water to shift my excess lbs lol

Grapefruit is a ss food so maybe the plj works as a ss food. I'm taking both and I quite like the flavour of the plj too

If nothing else the cups of hot lemon water must be better for me than the amount of coffee I wld usually drink.

The thread about lemons is called "not sure if it's helped but thought I'd share". Will post on it so it bumps it to the beginning and you can read it. Don't know how to post the direct link cos can't do it on the iPad from the app. Some people have had amazing results but tend to find its better to do it for a bit then have a break and do it again. However I really like lemon juice in water (not PLJ though) so have it now and again as its so refreshing and free.

Was just thinking this morning... lemon is a very good natural cleaning agent - cuts through all sorts of grease and fat when cleaning a kitchen so maybe there is some logic to it helping break down fat in the body like this!

Just checked it out, makes for good reading about lemons lol

I think I'm beginning to catch onto the taste! quite liking it now. Drinking it in with litres of water so I get both the lemon and my daily water intake too.

Have managed to polish off a whole bottle of PLJ in the space of 3 or 4 days - not bad for someone who doesn't like it haha.

2nd weigh-in tomorrow which I know can be difficult for many people as their body adjusts to the plan but fingers crossed! eep!

Where do you get it from?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where do you get it from?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I work in Sainsbury's and get mine there but you should also be able to get it in good pharmacy/chemists and/or health food shops :)

I think I'm beginning to catch onto the taste! quite liking it now. Drinking it in with litres of water so I get both the lemon and my daily water intake too.

Have managed to polish off a whole bottle of PLJ in the space of 3 or 4 days - not bad for someone who doesn't like it haha.

2nd weigh-in tomorrow which I know can be difficult for many people as their body adjusts to the plan but fingers crossed! eep![/QUOTE

I'm loving the taste as well, drinking it in all my water now and I'm getting through the bottle really quickly. It certainly cleans the palate. It will be interesting to see if there are any weight loss benefits from it

My body has been feeling a little sluggish lately, so, I have gone back to having a mug of hot water with PLJ first thing in the morning, to see if it helps.

Think I will get a bottle tomorrow, it's been ages since I last had it first thing in the morning.

Just had a read through this thread and found it very interesting! Went out at lunch and found the PLJ in Holland and Barrett for something like £2.49 but decided against it as there were about 5 different ingredients in it, which just doesn't sit right with me for 'pure' lemon juice (even though they weren't what I'd call 'nasty' ingredients - just things like Vitamin C, preservatives and lemon oil) so I went across the road to M&S and bought a bottle of organic sicilian lemon juice instead. Got a glass of lemon and water on the go now and it's very refreshing! Let's hope a glass a day will keep the lbs away! :)

Back