pls explain

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by patjoub, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. patjoub

patjoub Member

hi i am thinking of joining slimming world, but it looks a bit complicated. i get the red and green days bit but how does the healthy extras work. also can you do one day red and one green what are your daily allowances any help gratefully received :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

best thing to do...is go to a class and the girl in charge will explain it all to you.......thats what they are there for....:)

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    As janie.com says then your consultant will be able to explain it better, but to give you a rough answer then yes, you can alternate between red and green days or even between red and green meals within a day. The healthy extras include cheese, cereals, milk, and the quantities you can have are in the book you get when you start. Its simple once you get started and it really does work. Good luck if its what you decide to do xxx

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I replied on your other thread. Pretty much what they have said

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.