Plumfoodie's diary and ramblings

Too much food again today (approx maintenance calories) and a few naughty treats! One of which was given to me by a coworker so I would have felt bad not eating! But in hindsight I could have just eaten a few and saved some.

Breakfast: whey protein smoothie (was in a rush)

Lunch: cheese sandwich on wholemeal, Caesar salad w/ chicken

Snack: peanut m&ms

Dinner: salad, split pea soup with ham, low-fat cheese and coleslaw grainy roll

Snack: 1/4 bakery cookie and milk

Food looks good today. I don't blame you for the peanut M&Ms, as they're one of my huge weaknesses. It's hard to say no to them :)

Well done, Plum on the weight loss. Its 170.4 so you have to round down to 170, it's the law! :D

Mad props to those of you who do 1200 cals all the time!

It's jolly hard, I can tell you and I cheat by doing 1250 calories. And my maintenance calories will be only about 1500 too. :cry:

AshieFan said:
Well done, Plum on the weight loss. Its 170.4 so you have to round down to 170, it's the law! :D

It's jolly hard, I can tell you and I cheat by doing 1250 calories. And my maintenance calories will be only about 1500 too. :cry:

1500 isn't far away for you Ashie!

Although it feels like a tiny cheat I've ticked off that goal. ;)

Spent the evening making industrial quantities of rocky road bars (plus a banana loaf for chocophobes) to take to work tomorrow. 1 litre of melted chocolate mixture is a bit overwhelming! I hope it's not too hypocritical to stuff colleagues full of birthday treats when one is dieting. ;)

OMG Plum, I Love Rocky Road bars!!! Thank goodness I am not a coworker of yours, or else I'd be in huge trouble :)

I'm trying hard to imagine what a liter of melted chocolate looks like. Most likely like a liter of yumminess :) I see nothing wrong with making treats when one is dieting. I think it's really nice of you to make them for others:)

Fortunately for me I don't like rocky road all that much! Banana loaf, though... I tried not to eat too much!

Breakfast: missed. Oops!

Lunch: tomato/red lentil soup, grainy seedy roll

Snacks: 1 piece rocky road, few bits of banana loaf

Snack: smoked salmon with radishes and spring onions

Dinner: ham/bean stew thing w/carrots and cabbage

I've a sneaky feeling I may also have a hot chocolate with marshmallows later...

Food looks good. I think you did incredibly well with the rocky road bar and banana loaf. I would have had to take at least a slice of loaf and a nice piece of rocky road.

Ohhhhh hot cocoa and marshmellows, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. For me when it's winter I always think of those two :)

Happy Birthday, Plum. :)

Banana bread. Yum. I used to make banana bread in the past but haven't made it for years.

Oh Yes, Happy Birthday Plum! Woot!!!! Congratulations Plum! Celebrate!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have had a great day!

Oh thank you ladies! Feel a bit embarrassed now as it's not until tomorrow! :) only took treats today as I'll not be working tomorrow. :D

Oh thank you ladies! Feel a bit embarrassed now as it's not until tomorrow! :) only took treats today as I'll not be working tomorrow. :D

LOL. Maybe we were wishing you happy birthday for tomorrow as we were not expecting you to read it tonight. Had you thought of that? :p

So, we get to send birthday wishes tomorrow too!!

Aw thank you all ladies. :) I really appreciate your nice birthday wishes. :) Was just feeling guilty in case I had given the mistaken impression that I deserved them yesterday. ;)

I couldn't weigh-in yesterday so my official weight for this week from today is -0.9lb from last week. TOTM has made it go up a little bit since the day of ticking off the 170lb goal! But I'm happy with essentially a pound off. Now I need to knuckle down a bit to reach my Christmas target... after my birthday dinner tonight! :D

:birthday:Happy Birthday Plum!!!:birthday:

And Congratulations on the weightloss!!! :happy096::happy036::talk017:

I think you're doing wonderfully well! At this rate you will reach the Christmas goal :) I hope you have a wonderful day!

Have a great day. Enjoy your birthday celebrations tonight.

Happy Birthday, Plum. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Back