:( plus 1 1/2stone

missy3

starving!
I wanna start this again after a many months break. I got to 13.12.. im now over 15 :(, i reallllllly wanna do it, but i just dunno if i've got it in me. Did people find it easier not to tell any1? i keep feeling like a failure over and over again.

I initially didn't tell anyone that I wasn't close to. Felt that it was better to get into it first and then tell people once you're more confident that you know what you are doing and are going to stick to it. After the first week it gives you a real boost with a large weight loss that then you don't mind telling people. I have been refeeding for 2 weeks because I had some events coming up but am starting TFR again on Tuesday and can't wait to get back onto it. The results are so fast that it is such a confidence booster.

Good luck and drink tons and tons of water!!

Hi Missy3,
great to hear you want to start again, good for you. I have told my family or they have been told by the grapevine that I am on this. They all struggle a bit with their weight but none to the extent I do. It has been all positive. My dad would be the only one who is cautious but he's supportive also. He is the type of man who tells us he is not eating sweet things and sticks to it religiously (which he is also). He has a fabulous attitude to food - he says it's there to feed the body. Unfortunately my mother is the opposite and yo and behold we are all taken after her. Dad believes you should just be able to diet but is beginning to understand that we are all different and need different methods.
You know you can do it as you did so before and by the sounds of it you are determined to do so again.
Just one last bit of advice come on here as often as you can I have found the support fantastic. We are all in the same boat and it makes such a difference to share with others.
Best of luck with the restart look forward to hearing how things are going for you on here.
Doirin

I wanna start this again after a many months break. I got to 13.12.. im now over 15 :(, i reallllllly wanna do it, but i just dunno if i've got it in me. Did people find it easier not to tell any1? i keep feeling like a failure over and over again.

hey - course you got it in ya !!!! VLCDs are all in your head :) they are a CHOICE - you can eat if you want to...BUT you have CHOSEN not to...just for a while until you feel more comfortable with yourself.....try to look at it like this and you might find it a bit easier.......

keep us posted !

Debz xx

forgot to say - YOU ARE SOOOOO NOT A FAILURE.......:eek:

just human......

Debz xxx

Oh Missy, course you can do this, if you are ready to.

I found it easier to tell people I was on this. Some were negative to start with but once I explained the medical benefits and how it really works, they have been really supportive and I have really needed that support to keep going. You know who you can tell about this and who will be supportive so just do what you think is right. If you feel better not telling anybody, then don't. Simples!

If you want to lose that weight you know you will on this, just got to stick with it and see it through. Good luck if you decide to come back onboard, we're all here to help and support you if you need us!

thanks every1 for msgs, really helped as ive being going back and forth about the whole thing. going to start again on wednesday wen i get paid. good luck to every1. xoxox

Back