Plus size clothes

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Just a thought......
My clothes are starting to get really really big on me now,
Just wondering if anybody wants to buy some size 20 clothes off me.

Or if it easier ill put them on ebay and ill send you the link.

Most of them i have bought in the January sales jeans etc, ive got a skinny fit pair of jeans which look like slouch jeans on me now because they are so loose.....thanks to the X-TRAINER.

It only a thought because im sure we are all dropping throught the sizes pretty quick and it seems such a waste of money to buy smaller size clothes from the shops only top be in them for a few months at the most.!

I desperately need size 16-18 jeans ! everything is falling around my hips! ill be in tescos one day with my trousers around my ankles:eek::sign0007:

Ruthy xxxx

good post

good post Ruthy cant really help you but sure somebody will . keep up good work hun and go to your next wi naughty girl....:mad:

Im going i promise lol ;)
Ebay for some new clothes it is
Ruthyxxx

Put them on e-bay Ive just sold some size 20, 22, and 24 clothes - got about hundred quid out of it, which helped me in my shopping splurge! If you put them on e-bay put the link on the e-bay forum on here (thats what I did) I was like you and had visions of my trousers being round my ankles as I was stood at the front of my classroom teaching x

Good plan, I am going to do that as well! LOL at the thought of Ruthy at tescos in her knickers!

I wouldnt imagine it for too long steph! Im only 5ft 3 ive got tiny knees, my legs look like a chickens!
ROFL
Ruthy xxx

Back