Step 1 Sole Source PlZzz help.. Verry slow weight loss

mizzee

Hey guys

I wonder if you can help me.. I started cd ss on 16th april and in my 1st week i lost 9lb.. Absolutely chuffed with that.. But then week 2 was only 1lb and week 3 1lb.. The only change i made was changed 1 time shake for bars. Snd a bit of grilled chicken now again and that probaby 2 mouthfulls. I started at 15stone now im. 14st 1lb 1 drink upto 4 litre of water.. .. I feel like im wasting money.. Plz can some 1 help.. This week
Im tryin without the bars and just havin shakes see if this makes a difference. Will let u knw on saturday wi day..?, my cdc said in 7 yrs she hasnt come any weightloss pattern on this Plan . Your help would be appreciated.,

Try only shakes. You can also get ketosis testing sticks to make sure your body is in ketosis. Otherwise keep going. Better slowly loosing then slowly gaining...

Im in ketosis .. And have been sine day 4.. Just cat understand why?? Very disappointed with my weight loss .. ???

Some people are very sensitive to the carbs in the bars.

Hey there I can't seem to see a change in my weight at all I feel the same but I lost nine pounds first week but that is all fluid not fat now im on my second week not cheated at all im on day 13 and on my scales im still the same im drinking 4 pints of water, so I don't understand what's going on and I don't have bars just two shakes and one porridge a day I too feel like im wasting money but fingers crossed I will wait until my weigh in on thursday xxx

My consultant tells me the first week is emptying liver week, hence the large weight loss?

Back