PM weigh-in, do I drink or not- advice pls!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabslim, 20 August 2007 Social URL.

1. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey guys, I have my first WI tonight and want my CDC to see my great loss. Thing is I'm worried that if I drink lots today it will affect the reading on the scales tonight.

What do u recommend I do- should I drink my 2.5l as normal or only have a little and top it up later on tonight after the WI.

Would appreciate your thoughts/comments!

WBS xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    I would say drink a little water during the day otherwise you will feel hungry and you will dehydrate quite quickly with no food. Stop drinking an hour or so before weigh in. Then make sure you catch up with your water after weigh in.

Good luck.

4. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

drink water as normal up until 1 - 2 hrs before weigh in. Dont stop drinking on that day or you will feel really sick

5. ava

ava Silver Member

My weigh in is usually at 6-6.30pm so i drink normally up until around 4. Then from 4 i only have a few sips if i feel thirsty, then have the rest when i get back after weigh in :)

6. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hi
    I used to have my weigh in at 9pm at night when I did LL , so it just wasnt an option to restrict fluids or I would have had to stay up untill about 3 in the morning to get it all down.! Just drink as normal becuase remember you will get weighed at the same time every week so it wont matter as long as you do the same every week. Having said all that I used to stop knocking it back from about 7pm so that I could go to the loo a few times before WI ! LOL
    Good luck for your WI

7. Gillybean

Gillybean Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Diet:
    Low Fat/orlistat
    I asked my CDC the very same thing this morning and she said to stop drinking about 5 hours before you weigh as the water you have drank could add 3 pounds to your weight. She said try and drink more in the morning and then carry on as normal after your weigh in.

8. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Hey Hun,

I have always had weigh in at 6.30 on a mon night and have a few glasses max in the day and nothing after about 4. Then am downing water all nihgt!!!

Good luck, Lets come on and exchange how well we have done!!

xxx

9. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey chaps,

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately my CDC has now postponed til tomorrow am! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.