PM weigh-in, do I drink or not- advice pls!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey guys, I have my first WI tonight and want my CDC to see my great loss. Thing is I'm worried that if I drink lots today it will affect the reading on the scales tonight.

What do u recommend I do- should I drink my 2.5l as normal or only have a little and top it up later on tonight after the WI.

Would appreciate your thoughts/comments!

WBS xxx

drink water as normal up until 1 - 2 hrs before weigh in. Dont stop drinking on that day or you will feel really sick

My weigh in is usually at 6-6.30pm so i drink normally up until around 4. Then from 4 i only have a few sips if i feel thirsty, then have the rest when i get back after weigh in :)

Hi
I used to have my weigh in at 9pm at night when I did LL , so it just wasnt an option to restrict fluids or I would have had to stay up untill about 3 in the morning to get it all down.! Just drink as normal becuase remember you will get weighed at the same time every week so it wont matter as long as you do the same every week. Having said all that I used to stop knocking it back from about 7pm so that I could go to the loo a few times before WI ! LOL
Good luck for your WI

I asked my CDC the very same thing this morning and she said to stop drinking about 5 hours before you weigh as the water you have drank could add 3 pounds to your weight. She said try and drink more in the morning and then carry on as normal after your weigh in.

Hey Hun,

I have always had weigh in at 6.30 on a mon night and have a few glasses max in the day and nothing after about 4. Then am downing water all nihgt!!!

Good luck, Lets come on and exchange how well we have done!!

xxx

Hey chaps,

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately my CDC has now postponed til tomorrow am! xxx

Back