PMA and all that flapjack

DopeyAngel

Sweet wrapper fetishist.
I thought now that NY resolutions are a long way away and the recent bank hol is over people might be feeling like me i.e. needing a bit of a boost?!

Some of us have been working at it for a little while now and sometimes weight loss can be slow/boring/never ending.

It might be nice to share some positive messages to cheer us all up and improve our motivation. It doesn’t have to be anything special – maybe just something that helps you to stay motivated or sharing a goal you have reached.

I will start……

1) I like to count my losses in food. Either butter or better still, sausages. And then imagine those sausages wrapped around my waist :D 1lb = 8 sausages or 2 packs of butter !!!!
2) Admitting we need to change is the hardest part. Opening our eyes to the food we stuff in our gobs and making an attempt to be healthier is the biggest step towards our goals.

Hope you’re all having a great day :)

I will start……

1) I like to count my losses in food. Either butter or better still, sausages. And then imagine those sausages wrapped around my waist :D 1lb = 8 sausages or 2 packs of butter !!!!
2) Admitting we need to change is the hardest part. Opening our eyes to the food we stuff in our gobs and making an attempt to be healthier is the biggest step towards our goals.
3) I like to write everything down and i like to look at a nice snazzy folder with all my WW stuff in (obviously a more visual person!)

Brilliant thread:D

Back