PMM - Proud Me Moment

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
I went in to New Look today on my lunch break. Tried on and subsequently bought 3 pairs of size 18 trousers, and 3 size 16 tops!!!! Miracle!!!!! I finally have 3 outfits that fit :)

Awwwwww something to cheer yourself up hun, thats really great.xxx

oh well done u bet u feel fab, oh i do love new look
keep up the good work
go girl

xxx

you know you have just reminded me Ive not been into new look for ages, kind of gave up when i was bigger , its my b day in a few weeks will get hubby to take me on a spending spree in new look me thinks.lol.

wonderful, i love new look

congrats hun, keep up the good work - who knows what size your little black dress will be at xmas!! xx

Just remembered - the trousers and tops were ALL from the "normal" New Look ranges!!!! Not the Inspire range!!!!! I think it is the first time I have ever bought anything from the "normal" bit of New Look!

Hey!!!!!!!! Well done on getting 'normal' LOL and well done on having the strength of mind to get onto a 810 until your tests are back.

XX

Caryl, that's fantastic! First to get into those sizes, but also to buy from the normal range rather than the inspire range is fab - i really can't wait to not have to choose the bigger ranges - must feel fab! x

Bish Bosh thats brill, well done x

Back