PMS has robbed me of this week! I hate it!

xxlettyxx

This week is shaping up to be a total mess, thanks to PMS! I suffer really badly with it and it ALWAYS derails me :cry: my worst symptoms are fatigue, sadness and craving fatty/sugary/carby foods, and I just can't control myself :( they all seem to feed off each other, so I'll eat a load of chocolate because I'm just so tired and I'm craving sugar, then I'll feel guilty and sad that I've given in, then I'll crash from the sugar high and crave something else.. it's a nightmare. I'm going to leave work early because I'm falling asleep at my desk, just wanna get into bed and cry :break_diet:

Aw dont worry im exactly the same! Nothing fills me at all! Theres not much u can do when that happens cuz u no u just need it!i ate like a pig last week cuz mine was due and im same this week!!! Im fine durin day then go mad at night for junk n takeaways!!not good lol xxx

I'm exactly the same! It's best if you can have stuff to hand ready for when you know it's going to strike! Do you ever buy pink'n'white wafers? They are only 50 odd calories each and are quite big.

I find a cadbury highlights hot chocolate can help too.

As for this month just put it down as a mistake and move on. You are human and deserve a break now and again. :) I've always been guilty of letting one slip up be the start of many and the longer it goes on the more and more guilty you feel. :(

I'm feeling a bit better now after my sleep :) I'm going to see if I can get some options hot choc and some of those wafers, try to be a bit more prepared. I feel like that too xxchristiexx, nothing fills me up! I know it's emotional mainly but still feel powerless to stop it. I get tired too and I'd probably cope better if I didn't have to go to work so I could slob about in my pyjamas instead, but such is life. Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and I will try again!

Keep going Letty, we're all behind you! Show those hormones who's in charge!! THEY ARE NOT THE BOSS OF YOU!!! xxx

I always find evening primrose oil settles my hormones.

Everyone slips up.......and to be honest, I often find that having one bad day doesnt necessarily ruin my week! Have you tried eating dark chocolate? I find it curbs my cravings but as its so bitter I dont need as much of it

Thanks for the support ladies :) I'm just having a bad week, everything seems to be going wrong. I've been ill with a cold and had an essay to write but had to waste all day fixing my stupid laptop! I'm gonna make myself weigh in on Sunday though, just to keep track.

Back