POAS'aholics Anonymous

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
My name is Bish_Bosh and I am a POAS'aholic...

I have to Pee On A Stick at least once a day to check that I am still in Ketosis - even if there is no reason that I should be out of it!!!!

Any other POAS'aholics out there???

Used to up to about 2 weeks ago lol! Now just when my tummy rumbles lol xx

yep i think i need rehab i do it about 3 times a day lol x

lol thanks god i dont look like her! wouldnt mind having the money though lol

Hurrah - so glad its not just me!!!

My name is LoveLea and im a POAS'aholic
:gen147::gen147::gen147::gen147::gen147::gen147:
LOL!!

Lea xx

nope you are not alone hun! you reminded me i need to get some more! lol

Where's the cheapest place to get them from - i'm a poas virgin - i havent done it yet - does it hurt lol

Where's the cheapest place to get them from - i'm a poas virgin - i havent done it yet - does it hurt lol

ahahhahahahaha i think everywhere would be the same price really. you get 50 in a tub so they last ages unless your a rell POASaholic!!!

It doesnt hurt just pee on the stick!!!

i get mine from work, we check pregnant women for ketones and all sorts when they come in.
you dont get many benifits working in the NHS....LOL

i get mine from work, we check pregnant women for ketones and all sorts when they come in.
you dont get many benifits working in the NHS....LOL

haha!!! for all sorts what do you mean? Id love to know what do they be looking for when checking pee? Are they able to tell there is ketones in your urine...would that be odd to them especially if they didnt know about your diet? Sorry if to many q's im just interested!!

Most of them know and really dont approve the stick we use look for

leucocytes - for urine infection
protein - for urine infection / pre eclampsia
ketones - not eating
specific gravity - how hydrated they are
glucose - for diabetes
blood
bilirubin

so lots of interesting things! LOL

Lea xx

I miss working in a clinical area - used to "borrow" urinalysis sticks all the time - especially when i was preggers :) Unfortunately I work in the community in mental health now - not much call for urinalysis ;)

Back