Point deducted for 4lb loss?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Rainbow.Brite, 12 February 2014.

1. Rainbow.Brite

Rainbow.Brite Member

Hi guys,

Last week I abandoned slimming world and joined weight watchers online. I lost 4lbs in my first week and today when I did my weigh in it deducted a point from my allowance. I get the principal of it but surely they can't deduct a point for ever 4lbs because I have four stone to lose? I've seen other discussions about it and I read it worked out at a point deduction for every 8lbs. I'm confused.
  2. vgstar44

vgstar44 Well-Known Member

its prob not the 4lb but more a set weight? I lost 4 lbs my first week and I didn't drop a point so it could be another while before you need to drop again. not sure how they work it out tho.
    hope this helps
  3. Rainbow.Brite

Rainbow.Brite Member

Thank you :) yeah I guess that makes sense, maybe it's because I crossed the half stone point his week.
  4. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Well-Known Member

I think points are deducted when you drop into the next stone zone if you know what I mean. Great loss :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  5. Rainbow.Brite

Rainbow.Brite Member

Thanks Missa ^.^
  6. Missa!!!

How are you finding ww? I did slimming world but went back to ww. Not doing too good at the moment lol

7. Rainbow.Brite

Rainbow.Brite Member

I like ww because I think it will be easier to maintain long term as you don't have to commit to a green / original day but I also think it's easier to eat unhealthily on ww and fritter points. You get babied a little more on slimming world lol. Aww is there a particular reason you're struggling or just a bit fed up with it now? Xxxxx
  8. Missa!!!

The cold and depressing weather makes me want to comfort eat lol. Did you try the extra easy plan on slimming world?

9. Rainbow.Brite

Rainbow.Brite Member

The EE was introduced a couple of weeks after I stopped going to class but I continued to do it after I left and then found out a few months ago I was doing it wrong because is wasn't eating enough of the super free food hahaha oops. Yeah me too, I just want hot chocolate and cake....but that's a perpetual craving I suppose so maybe I can't blame it on the cold lol. My husband and daughter made me some of the weight watchers cupcakes from the website as a surprise the other week :) xxxxxx
  10. Missa!!!

Really when did you start sw? They Always talk about EE and never talk about red, green or success express in the classes I have been to. Oh well hopefully ww is more clearer for you. Aww that's so sweet bless them. Do you get a lot of support from them?

11. Rainbow.Brite

Rainbow.Brite Member

I think it must have been about five years ago when I left. It was just before my wedding I think. Omg success express haha I never understood that and have never tried it. Sometimes I do but a minute ago my husband put his hand on my arm in a show of support just before announcing he was going to make pancakes to use up some of the milk haha. Today is so not a good day. Xxxxx
  12. bugsbunny2000

bugsbunny2000 Proud to be a LOSER :)

I did SW before and it was good while I was at uni but then my head wasn't in it when I actually went to a group!

Joined WW as I liked the idea of the app and the points for EVERYTHING and I lost 24lbs on it in 2012! I'm on it again to get even lower before my holiday this year but I do enjoy pro points :) good luck hun! Lovely to see support from family too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins