Pointless, but I wanted to share!

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
Completely non-diet related, but...I've been dying to tell someone ALL day!!!

I got my eyebrows tattoo'd on today! woo!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OOohhh how are they??? The place I used to go to did tattooing but the price was outrageous.

Good morning Clairecat. Bet it was painful!!!!!!!!!!! Is it a forever thing or due you have to top it up?

So the days of waxing, plucking, tweezing....are now over ?!
:p:p:p:p

Hope you are pleased with the results !

What? I'm lost on this one Claire

They say they're semi-permanent, but I dont think they will ever actually disappear. I'm supposed to get them topped up once a year to keep them at their best.

But being a goth (or something like that) I draw my eyebrows on anyway, so I've just got them tattoo'd the way I draw them, as opposed to shading of real eyebrows (see my avatar).

I have to say, it was the most disappointingly painless tattoo I've ever had. I could quite easily have fallen asleep while she was doing them. May have to go get a real tattoo now to make up for it! lol!

but that added weight !!! xx

Haha! That thought had crossed my mind this morning - I think its at least 2lbs of ink! :p

Jesus...how thick did you have them like?

Haha!

I was thinking about getting mine done....but I dye mine red to match my hair...might look a bit odd!

Ever thought of the eyeliner tatts too?

Hehe! I have contemplated eyeliner and lipliner, but my bank balance isnt overly keen on either! lol!

Its awsome! Because I draw mine on, it was so much extra effort, and people occasionally tried to rub them off! lol! Big meanies!

I'm super loving them! I am happy - my family, however, are probably less than impressed!

Back