Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

points calculator ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by MrsFearby, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsFearby

MrsFearby Full Member

Hiya i want to re start the discovery plan, i dont want to sign up online as there system is now for the propoints plus its too pricey for me at the moment, and i cant get to class! Is there any way in which i can calculate the points? is there an ipad app or anything that i could use to help me?

Thanks for any help xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daizy

Daizy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    Ww
    Hi.
    I'm doing discover too as it's the only plan that's ever worked for me.
    I got my points calculator from eBay. There's lots on there just make sure it's not a propoints one.
    It's all I've needed to follow the plan x

4. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    hi, go to www.calulator.com, or key in free weight watchers calulator and you should get a free online one.:D

5. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    meant to say calulator.net not com:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.