points confused

twinkle22

:confused: Day 2 for me and its going quite well but I am a bit hungry but I expect that thats a good sign!!? But I bought a quiche today and it said 5 and a half points but when I have just put it on my tracker it says 9!! Is this right??:confused:

Welcome!! I started WW yesterday too so we can be new together!! Im my starter book it says WW quiche is 9 points for the whole thing? Does the packet say per portion maybe??
How r u finding it?? Iv just had 3point veg soup an1 slice of 1point bread for lunch and im starving!!!
Good luck anyway x

Also it may be old points you need to see the propoints as with propoints they dont do half points anymore

Thanks Carly that must be it, must be the old points! But I now have 4 less than I thought.
Nice to here of someone else that started the same time, I am soooo hungry!! Going to have Tesco Chicken breast and tomato and basil sauce for dinner with ww pitta bread. Love Tesco Dutch crispbakes for a snack though. Did SW before and just kept eating all the free food this is a lot more structured so maybe better for me ;)

I did SW too i actually really enjoyed it but alot of my friends have started WW so we all joined together, im having lasange an lots of salad for tea an mayb a crunchie for a treat after!! Whats your goal? I would like to lose 1 stone as i get married later on in the year :)

ive been doing it for nearly 2 weeks..and i started off being always hungry!!
but now.. ive learnt portion control & im getting used to eating less.. if i do feel hungry tho.. i just have fruit :D

Weddingdiet said:
I'm 3 days in and have been hungry for 3 days lol fruit is helping though. First weigh in mon hope worth it

Im struggling to use my points,had breakfast lunch and tea an only used 20points!! So i treated myself to a crunchie :)
What type of food are you eating?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back