points confused

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by twinkle22, 6 April 2011 Social URL.

1. twinkle22

twinkle22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.19%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    :confused: Day 2 for me and its going quite well but I am a bit hungry but I expect that thats a good sign!!? But I bought a quiche today and it said 5 and a half points but when I have just put it on my tracker it says 9!! Is this right??:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Welcome!! I started WW yesterday too so we can be new together!! Im my starter book it says WW quiche is 9 points for the whole thing? Does the packet say per portion maybe??
    How r u finding it?? Iv just had 3point veg soup an1 slice of 1point bread for lunch and im starving!!!
    Good luck anyway x

4. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Also it may be old points you need to see the propoints as with propoints they dont do half points anymore

5. twinkle22

twinkle22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.19%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks Carly that must be it, must be the old points! But I now have 4 less than I thought.
    Nice to here of someone else that started the same time, I am soooo hungry!! Going to have Tesco Chicken breast and tomato and basil sauce for dinner with ww pitta bread. Love Tesco Dutch crispbakes for a snack though. Did SW before and just kept eating all the free food this is a lot more structured so maybe better for me ;)

6. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    I did SW too i actually really enjoyed it but alot of my friends have started WW so we all joined together, im having lasange an lots of salad for tea an mayb a crunchie for a treat after!! Whats your goal? I would like to lose 1 stone as i get married later on in the year :)

7. Laurenm10

Laurenm10 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    ive been doing it for nearly 2 weeks..and i started off being always hungry!!
    but now.. ive learnt portion control & im getting used to eating less.. if i do feel hungry tho.. i just have fruit :D

8. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm 3 days in and have been hungry for 3 days lol fruit is helping though. First weigh in mon hope worth it

9. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Im struggling to use my points,had breakfast lunch and tea an only used 20points!! So i treated myself to a crunchie :)
    What type of food are you eating?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    you do honestly adapt to it, once your stomach shrinks you find yourself REALLY enjoying meals because its a case of not just eating it for the sake of it!! x

11. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Special k for breakfast. Salad and a ww tortilla wrap with either ham chicken or tuna on. And varied dinners

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.