• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

points confused

Welcome!! I started WW yesterday too so we can be new together!! Im my starter book it says WW quiche is 9 points for the whole thing? Does the packet say per portion maybe??
How r u finding it?? Iv just had 3point veg soup an1 slice of 1point bread for lunch and im starving!!!
Good luck anyway x

Thanks Carly that must be it, must be the old points! But I now have 4 less than I thought.
Nice to here of someone else that started the same time, I am soooo hungry!! Going to have Tesco Chicken breast and tomato and basil sauce for dinner with ww pitta bread. Love Tesco Dutch crispbakes for a snack though. Did SW before and just kept eating all the free food this is a lot more structured so maybe better for me ;)

I did SW too i actually really enjoyed it but alot of my friends have started WW so we all joined together, im having lasange an lots of salad for tea an mayb a crunchie for a treat after!! Whats your goal? I would like to lose 1 stone as i get married later on in the year :)

ive been doing it for nearly 2 weeks..and i started off being always hungry!!
but now.. ive learnt portion control & im getting used to eating less.. if i do feel hungry tho.. i just have fruit :D

Weddingdiet said:
I'm 3 days in and have been hungry for 3 days lol fruit is helping though. First weigh in mon hope worth it
Im struggling to use my points,had breakfast lunch and tea an only used 20points!! So i treated myself to a crunchie :)
What type of food are you eating?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins