Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

points confused

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by twinkle22, 6 April 2011 Social URL.

1. twinkle22

twinkle22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.19%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    :confused: Day 2 for me and its going quite well but I am a bit hungry but I expect that thats a good sign!!? But I bought a quiche today and it said 5 and a half points but when I have just put it on my tracker it says 9!! Is this right??:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Welcome!! I started WW yesterday too so we can be new together!! Im my starter book it says WW quiche is 9 points for the whole thing? Does the packet say per portion maybe??
    How r u finding it?? Iv just had 3point veg soup an1 slice of 1point bread for lunch and im starving!!!
    Good luck anyway x

4. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Also it may be old points you need to see the propoints as with propoints they dont do half points anymore

5. twinkle22

twinkle22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.19%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks Carly that must be it, must be the old points! But I now have 4 less than I thought.
    Nice to here of someone else that started the same time, I am soooo hungry!! Going to have Tesco Chicken breast and tomato and basil sauce for dinner with ww pitta bread. Love Tesco Dutch crispbakes for a snack though. Did SW before and just kept eating all the free food this is a lot more structured so maybe better for me ;)

6. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    I did SW too i actually really enjoyed it but alot of my friends have started WW so we all joined together, im having lasange an lots of salad for tea an mayb a crunchie for a treat after!! Whats your goal? I would like to lose 1 stone as i get married later on in the year :)

7. Laurenm10

Laurenm10 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    ive been doing it for nearly 2 weeks..and i started off being always hungry!!
    but now.. ive learnt portion control & im getting used to eating less.. if i do feel hungry tho.. i just have fruit :D

8. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm 3 days in and have been hungry for 3 days lol fruit is helping though. First weigh in mon hope worth it

9. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Im struggling to use my points,had breakfast lunch and tea an only used 20points!! So i treated myself to a crunchie :)
    What type of food are you eating?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    you do honestly adapt to it, once your stomach shrinks you find yourself REALLY enjoying meals because its a case of not just eating it for the sake of it!! x

11. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Special k for breakfast. Salad and a ww tortilla wrap with either ham chicken or tuna on. And varied dinners

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.