Points - do we have to use the daily points each day?

Hi I'm totally new to WW online and have been told mixed advice.. can someone tell me.. do we have to use the full 26 points per day? Don't get me wrong I usually do but just in case I don't is that ok? Or is it better to use them?

I know we get the 49 weekly points that are additional (as I use them for booze at the weekends). Just not sure about the daily ones.

Also any great tips on snacks that you can buy (not just fruit & veg), ie, Walkers french fries are 2 points yay.. any other hot tips??

Please let me know - much appreciated
Jules:eek:

Hi,

It is advised to use all your dailies as this is based on the amount of food your body needs. If you regularly take in less than your body needs then your body looks to getting it from elsewhere. 26 dailies isn't really a lot. If you struggle to use them, then maybe change little things like type of milk, butter or add an extra snack. Good luck :)

I've been told by my leader to use all my points- including ones created by exercise.

I've been told by my leader to use all my points- including ones created by exercise.

Oh, thats interesting. I've been thinking about this I get about 5 points per day from my exercise and I'd feel a bit strange about eating them (on 36 points already). Does your leader say why to do that?

Back