Points Help Please:

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mousy, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mousy

mousy Member

Hi ,My hubby made tea tonite and we had chilli con carne without the beans as i dont like them ,can you please tell me the points for this if possible.Also points for a small scoop of chocolate fudge ice :rolleyes::jelous:cream,any help is appreciated,Thanks.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Cant help with the Chilli Im afraid, its something I never have

Is there no details on the Ice Cream packaging about kcals/sat fat etc? Or can you tell us what kind it is?
  4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

The chilli really depends on the amounts...a quarter pack of low fat mince made with a packet mix (no added oil or anything - I 'fry' mine in a bit of water rather than oil) usually works out at about 4 points without the beans, but that's before the rice.
  5. mousy

mousy Member

The ice cream was bought in a icecream shop lol,chocolate fudge mm it was yum.and for the rice I only had 1 tbsp.
  6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

just had a general look in the shopping guide i would point 3 and half to be safexx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.