Points plan for me

Loser85

Gold Member
HI,

Im back after a few months floundering. My head is finally back on track. I sorta mucked about with lipotrim for a while but was too extreme for me. So have decided to use the points plan at home rather than a meeting. So far have lost 3lbs. Happy with this and hope it continues.

Lisa xx

congratulations on losing 3 lbs, and good luck with the rest of your weight loss, take it one day at a time and you will get there.

:)Well done on your weight loss. When ever I decide to try and lose some weight its got to be ww and has to be points.Have a good week:)

Well done on getting back to ww and 3lbs is a great start. As has been said ^ take it one day at a time and you will get there.

Thanks for the replies :)

Have realised the points system is the one for me now. All the rest dont seem to work and at least the points can carry on once goal is reached. Im also looking forward to having a vodka and cranberry whilst on hols in august. Couldnt do that on LT. :D

hi all
new to site and ww
was wondering if someone could help me pls. i dont know how many daily.pp im allowed and how many.im allowed during the week.
im female
aged 35
5ft6 in height
light activity
13st2lb
greatly appreciate the help
:0)

Back