Points Please.....

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Hi people,

Just wanted to ask the points for potato's? I have just chopped up a 200g spud and sprayed with spray light to make chips. What would be the points for that? x

Really? Wow! I could have so many chips!!!! Wooooo! Thanks!!!!! x

I know and you have just inspired my dinner choice. I was gonna have pasta but my greedy bf ate it all so im having egg and chips and plenty of them hehehehe

yer - 200g made a fair few - be well nice with some cheddar grated on top - hmmmmmm x

Ooh, yummy, I never thought about putting grated cheddar on chips. I'll try that next week.

Sharon

Yer - cheesy chips! Prob how I got overweight in the first place - hahahaha!

Points anyone?

Of cooked chicken???? x

Depends

Quantity, skin, or no skin??

No skin, cooked, 100g??? x

It also depends what part of the chuck it is

Breast if it is a regular one would probably be 2.5 points

A skinless chicken drumstick is about 1 point

A skinless chicken leg quarter is 4 points

A skinless chicken thigh is 3.5 points

Thanks - I cooked a chicken and ate about 100g of breast....thats what I usually eat. Is there a formula like there is for pots? ie: 1pt per 100g?

Not exactly but it says Chicken roast without skin 1 slice ( 30g ) = 1/2 point

Thanks Vodaka.....! x

Pmsl anyone would think i have swallowed a points calaculator :D

Ha ha - yes, ur my new points buddy :D:party0011: I did WW online before but trying it alone this time and although I rem a lot of the points (and also a lot of tesco food has it written on there), some of it I just cant remember :confused:

Mushrooms....

Hi WWers

Are mushrooms and onions 0pts?

Louise x

Thanks hun!

Ha ha - yes, ur my new points buddy :D:party0011: I did WW online before but trying it alone this time and although I rem a lot of the points (and also a lot of tesco food has it written on there), some of it I just cant remember :confused:

If youre not going to classes, Id definitely recommend buying a calculator, going from memory could make a bit of a difference to your daily total.

I couldnt manage without my calculator at all.

Is that just the weight watchers calsulator..... I have found an online one but I dont think that is what you mean, do you mean the ones you can buy from meetings?

I am thinking of trying to get to a few meetings althoughI doubt they are child friendly? x

Back