Points Question

Manny

Hiding
Hi all,

I am looking for a bit of advice. My points for a day is 27.

How low can my points go per day before I am having a negative effect??

Thanks in advance

you cant go under 23 really, save 4 a day, but you should use them by the end of the week. Unless you do kick start but you can only do that for about 2 weeks max :)

I know I am meant to go only as low as 23 but in real life how low can I go?

I am not wanting to go low but having reviewed last weeks eating I am only having around 20 points most days

The minimum a person can possibly have is 16 points, But I wouldnt advise going that low..They say eat your points or a maximum of 4 under because eating under can make the diet harder later on IYKWIM x

yeh I agree with sandy,because I am on 25pts per day but I did a ks for 2 weeks the 1st week was good but this week (the 2nd) has has a negative effect cause I only lost 1lb and I did loads of exercise :(

Thanks everyone.

Last week I had 1 day that I ate 27 points. 1 Day I had 32, 3 days I had 20 and 1 day I had 18.

Goal for last week was to stay on track, goal for this week is to eat all my points

Thanks everyone.

Last week I had 1 day that I ate 27 points. 1 Day I had 32, 3 days I had 20 and 1 day I had 18.

Goal for last week was to stay on track, goal for this week is to eat all my points

That sounds a bit like Tracey's Wendi plan - or Lydias weekly points plan. I reckon that it can't do you much harm if you vary it high/low like that as your body will be confused so won't slow down??

Back