Points to be eaten

Leese84

Is anyone else having a had time eating all there points? I'm on 54 and i've only ever in about 2-3 weeks eaten the full lot.

Could this be why i'm not looseing any weight because i'm not eating all the points?

Oh I wish I had 54! Haha. Erm, when I started I was on 42, and trying to be good meant I didn't necessarily use them all and had to make the effort to do so. But I still lost having eaten them all. Now that I'm on 36 I eat them all no problem and still losing (albeit slowly at the moment).

If you don't feel like physically eating any more, I would recommend adding seeds to meals or something along those lines- that way you're using up your points but not noticing it.

i would have a hard time eatin that many, im only allowed 29pp and somedays i have a hard time eating them all but other days its not enough, r u eating enough points for breakfast?

I have 36 points per day and i find that plenty i dont feel deprived of anything but i think if i had any more i wouldnt have the fantastic weight loss ive had so far, might be worth mentioning it to your leader

everyone is different, the amount of points u r allowed is based on u, i dont no how they work it out but if they have told u u should be on so many points then thats how many u need to have. i would speak to ur leader only if u have gone down into the next stone ie gone from 14.2 to 13.12 u may have to have less points then

Fruit juice is a good way to use some points. When i first reached goal weight i was struggling to maintain and my points were upped to a point i couldnt find ways to use all the points so my leader suggested fruit juice because then you arent eating something but you're still using points.

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that using more points means eating more food. Look at what you're eating and see if you can swap things.

If you're having WW stuff opt for 'regular' versions. Look for bread that's higher in points if you eat bread. Have butter not low fat spread. That kind of thing. It's amazing how many points you can add just by swapping like for like

Starlight said:
A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that using more points means eating more food. Look at what you're eating and see if you can swap things.

If you're having WW stuff opt for 'regular' versions. Look for bread that's higher in points if you eat bread. Have butter not low fat spread. That kind of thing. It's amazing how many points you can add just by swapping like for like

This is what I do starlight. If I am cooking stirfry I use olive oil instead of the spray stuff as I find it tastes nicer and a tbl spoon of oil is only 3pp.

I also like drinking cranberry juice which has pp's. I use olive oil spread instead of flora light which I think is vile, yuck lol.

Not everything you eat has to be light/diet/fat free etc

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

You don't have to eat any pro points you have over the 29 minimum. Only eat if you're hungry, but don't starve yourself!

Ooooo i never even thought about changing things to higher points like bread and cooking with oil and not the spray wooop gonna try that thanks love, i am trying to find ways of having fruit juice etc now x

wish i had 54 points lol i'm on 29 somedays i find it hard to not eat over, and i don't really like cutting into my 49 extra cos i know then that once i start cutting in to them my weight loss will be less and less! i lost 2lb the first week by not eatting into my 49 but the following week i had ate into almost all my 49 as wekk by the end the week and only lost half a lb x

Hey Stacey,

Trust me eating 54 points is soooo not the easiest of tasks its a complete nightmare! Finally started to eat them or eat more higher points than before hand so am getting into it

Hey Stacey i wasnt but last week i was eating lots more or having juice and i ate 54 points every day last week and i ended up looseing 3 pound hehe so yep deff works! How you finding it ?xx

This week i have changed my mobiles wwpoints app to take from weeklys before activity points cos i burn around 4 to 5 a day doin the school run. I just feel so bloated when i start eatting into the weeklys. I have munched on junk food most of today i have a cold n partly can not be bothered. Closest i got to eatting healthy today was the homemade chicken n veg soup and ate in to 7 of my weeklys so far and got till monday to use the other 49 eek ....

Back