points value please

leesyloo

hiya

could anyone tell me how many points for an oatcake, 43cals per oatcake 0.5 sat fat.. it would be half a point if it was 40 cals. or do i round it up to a point? please help

thanx
lisa

hiya

could anyone tell me how many points for an oatcake, 43cals per oatcake 0.5 sat fat.. it would be half a point if it was 40 cals. or do i round it up to a point? please help

thanx
lisa

43cals and 0.5 ST = 1 point

Hmmm strange, if I worked this out personally I get it to be 0.5points!
I was always told to round to the nearest 20 (i.e 20, 40, 60etc) so 43cals I would round down to 40cals and according to my points calculator if it contains 0.5g of Saturated Fat and 40cals then it is half a point. Was just wondering how we are getting different results???

But I am using the Points Calculator you get with your pack, not an online one so maybe that is where the difference comes from???

I eat Nairns berry oatcakes and my electronic points calculator said half each, so thats what I point them at. I would point yours at half also.

Hmmm strange, if I worked this out personally I get it to be 0.5points!
I was always told to round to the nearest 20 (i.e 20, 40, 60etc) so 43cals I would round down to 40cals and according to my points calculator if it contains 0.5g of Saturated Fat and 40cals then it is half a point. Was just wondering how we are getting different results???

But I am using the Points Calculator you get with your pack, not an online one so maybe that is where the difference comes from???

Everything which doesn't have points already worked out on the packet i use this online website to work out..

Weight Watchers® Calculator

I tried to use a different website that someone posted a WW one and it came out as being more points for things than was meant to be! well weird, i don't trust the normal WW paper thing anymore, because of the fact you have to round things and what i work things out to be by using that, then using a calculator is very different!

Back