Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

points?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sun, 5 April 2008 Social URL.

1. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    :confused: Hi, can someone tell me what the lowest amount of points you can have doing WW.

And also what will be a suitable plan for me.

I have only 8lbs to lose, I lost 3 stone last year doing LL, then after a 5 week holiday I put 12lbs on, then did CD last week and managed to lose 6lbs, but I just cannot face doing it anymore.

I know I should join a WW group, but I work nightduty 4 nights a week, so those meetings are out, then I sleep most mornings:sigh:.

So I think WW is the best for me to lose those last dew pounds SENSIBLY!!

thanku

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sun
    There is a sticky - how many points am I allowed per day. You are only allowed to save a maximum of 4 points per day. I save mine for the weekend so I can have a treat. I would not have any less than what you should - you may not lose any/as much weight
    xxxxxxxxxx

4. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    you definitely have to have all your points as you wont lose weight.
    When most people start ww they go on kick start for a week. If you're so close to goal though you might be on less points than what you would be on kickstart.
    Have you worked out how many points you can have a day there is a sticky to work it all out.x

5. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sun
    If you want to know the points value of any food stuff - send me a list via email and I will do my best to let you know. Give me the weight, calorie content and saturated fat content. I am off out now so wont get chance to reply today
    xxxxxxxxx

6. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    ok, I've worked my points out and is truly comes out at 15!!!, but 17 if I'm a bit more energetic during the day, trouble is thats not true as I'm in bed sleeping after Nightduty, I dont work in a general hospital, I work in a small private place for mental health so I'm not energetic at night either!!!

should I do 15 points as a kickstart or start at 17!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.