Polar bear in the sahara Desert

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Elemental, 3 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Elemental

Elemental Chasing the Rainbow

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.7%)
    Diet:
    In between plans!
    Anyone else finding the hotter weather unbearable due to their weight? I'm so fed up of constantly sweating and it's been so long since we've had a summer there is no way any of my summer stuff is going to fit, and i can't bring myself to buy anything - guess i'm just going to have to suffer until the weight comes off :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JamesRob

JamesRob Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    27st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm struggling too in all honesty no matter how much I deny it to my girlfriend... The sweat gives it away though! lol. It's one of the main reasons I've decided to be so determined now going forward.

4. Samprand

Samprand WILL do it!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I know exactly what u mean, i have to wear a tunic as part of my work uniform and the materials quite thick, so not only do i get hot when im rushing around but my top makes my back sweat too! and my face goes all red and sweaty and theres nothing i can do to stop it

to make things worse its horrible sticky humid heat here too, so theres no escape :(

i know slim people get hot too but surely not as much as we do

5. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Go live in Thailand for 7 months and then you'll have no problems! haha that's what I've found anyway, surprisingly doing ok with it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.