poledancing?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by catznolan, 23 June 2008 Social URL.

1. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    ok dont know if this is mentioned here, but just wondering if any one has tried poledancing for exercise?
    im looking to buy a pole (the proper strong ones) and just wondering if any one has tried them? and if they are good?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hiya yeah pole dancing is a great way to excersise! i use to go to classes then just gave up but although i loved it im going to get an x pole, they are very strong and will hold alot of weight!
    let me know how you get on and be carfull ive had some nasty injuries lol
    (bruised bum was probably the funniest

4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    yep thats the one i want prob wont get it for another couple of weeks bcoz iv to order on the internet but think it would be good fun!!

5. Doughnut

Doughnut Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've tried it! I'm selling my pole on eBay though due to lack of space in our tiny little house. It's brill fun & great for toning.

6. jacqu79

jacqu79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(14.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/Exante
    I really fancy joining a ploe dancing class when I lose a bit more. Looks like great fun, and my cousin's husband has a nightclub with 2 poles on the bar for dancing, and i've always wanted a shot of one of them!:D

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    We done a pole dancing class on my hen weekend. My arms were aching for days afterwards! I wouldn't recommend getting one without having a few lessons first but it is really good fun

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.