Polenta porridge/custard style dessert.

This is the thing with these little changes they make!! People have successfully lost stones and stones before they started synning things that were free! They made stock free which used to be synned so perhaps they could cancel each other out lol!! I think as long as you're sensible with the amounts you're not going to go far wrong! They only do it to protect people from overdoing portion sizes, but the way I see it is that if you have a hearty filling breakfast you enjoy you're less likely to gorge on the wrong things throughout the day and end up having more syns!!X

From the SW website:

Q: I’ve always counted a certain product as Free and I’m really pleased with my weight loss, is it okay to continue to count this product as Free?

A: If the product now only has a low Syn value and you continue to count it as Free Food and you’re still losing weight, then there’s no logical reason not to continue. However, if your weight loss slows or stops you may need to review your overall Syn count. Sometimes what we could ‘get away with’ in the earlier days changes as we lose more and more weight.

I tried this this evening, not bad, i added some vanilla extract and had a banana cut up into it. ( had to pass it through a sieve as it was very lumpy! needs practice on the making)
would make a good custard substitute though...

Back