Police Interceptors on Lighterlife

MandyLupton

Gold Member
Just watched the end of police interceptors on channel five and two of the policemen were mixing and drinking their shakes on an exercise................good publicity ehh!!!!

Mmmmm policemen.. in uniform you say?

hehe!! But you're right, great publicity for LL...

Um, shame I missed that :rolleyes:

Does that include, oooh lets eee, Milkman, postman, street sweeper.... Dustbin Man, Pizza Hut deliver boy, have some diginity jeez ;)

But really i know the Delivery boy does for you lot all the time, who could resist that shinny helmet

I second that Mandy!

PB, love the new avatar!!

Mandy, I had no idea what Police Interceptors was, and my brain was running riot wondering why the police were trawling the LL forum and what they were doing!! I thought we were all about to be locked up for some unknown crime!

Anyway, now I've calmed down, I just have to say that I LOVE policemen! The request for a pic of me in my lingerie was made by a policeman, and I've done a deal that I get one of him in his uniform in return!! Yum! LOL!! ;-)

anyone know

i watched that last night, does anyone know what diet they were on as ive tried everything and was impressed with their weight loss over a short period

They were on the Lighter Life programme. You need to find your nearest counsellor and go for a free information meeting. You can find a counsellor through the official Lighter Life web site.

thanks

thanks mandy, yes i just got in touch with my local group and was invited to a meeting this sunday, bit scared at the moment so not yet decided, i suppose im scared of failing

Your not committed to starting if you go to the info evening. Just get as much information as you can, ask lots of questions and go from there.

Back