• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Police Interceptors on Lighterlife

Does that include, oooh lets eee, Milkman, postman, street sweeper.... Dustbin Man, Pizza Hut deliver boy, have some diginity jeez ;)

But really i know the Delivery boy does for you lot all the time, who could resist that shinny helmet

PB, love the new avatar!!

Mandy, I had no idea what Police Interceptors was, and my brain was running riot wondering why the police were trawling the LL forum and what they were doing!! I thought we were all about to be locked up for some unknown crime!

Anyway, now I've calmed down, I just have to say that I LOVE policemen! The request for a pic of me in my lingerie was made by a policeman, and I've done a deal that I get one of him in his uniform in return!! Yum! LOL!! ;-)

They were on the Lighter Life programme. You need to find your nearest counsellor and go for a free information meeting. You can find a counsellor through the official Lighter Life web site.

thanks

thanks mandy, yes i just got in touch with my local group and was invited to a meeting this sunday, bit scared at the moment so not yet decided, i suppose im scared of failing