Pomegranate's Weight Loss Diary

pomegranates

Last edited:
Well done on getting started with the weight loss, you have made a great start!

Hope your Revenge of the Cousins plan goes well, it will put the little bullies in their place if you can pull this off.

How are you dealing with the coming week? I see you are on CD so will you be sticking with that now that Xmas day is out of the way. This is my nightmare week for trying to keep weight off, im going to deal with it by clearing all the food out the fridge tomorrow and throw it away lol. Terrible waste, but so is getting fat again haha.

Last edited:
Now Eid certainly would be a terrible temptation for me to cope with as spicy foods, curries samosas and all that is my serious downfall. I can laugh in the face of turkey leftovers but curry, no way lol.

Yes I had to read your post twice to work out that you meant you still had 93lb to go, but hey your loss so far is certainly fantastic! Sorry to hear you are not feeling well though, ive been fluey all week and its been miserable, it makes you want to eat stuff you shouldnt.

It took me 6 months in all to lose the weight. My target was 11.10 which i reached on 12th Nov, but my weight has continued to drop and im now 11st (actually this morning I was 11.1, but im putting that down to the few extra carbs I had yesterday)so Ive adjusted my target down to 11st as im easily in size 12 jeans now. I was a size 26 back in May, in fact ive never been in a size 12 in my life before and its a wonderful feeling. In all ive lost 6st 4lb in 6 months, and its changed my life. The reaction of people to how i look now is quite amazing and I really really hope that you do it too and stick it in the eye of your cousins lol.

Get better soon Pomegranates and keep that weight loss going!

You're doing really well, love.

I'm Muslim as well, and the only reason I'm glad I don't do the WHOLE celebration of christmas is because the food would be tempting haha

Heya, you've made an amazing start! You can totally do this; as you say, if you got through Eid, you can get through everything else.
Revenge is a pretty decent encouragement too ;)

Back