Poooooooooooo

Yes, at first...getting rid of the crap! lol

THANX hun x

right i'm on day 3 and i have the oppsite problem like hopesprings says never trust a fart well this is my problem i dont wanna be too graphic so i'l leave my question at that. Is it normal??

Now I never had this. When I go it is solid. it's always been solid from day 1, just not regular.
I'm doubting so much what my body is doing - how come if I'm not eating any solids my body can still produced big sold poo?

A word of warning......when you've taken 2 Dulcolax, never trust a f*rt!!!!!!! lol
LMFAO... Yeah definately agree with this...can be , errr embarrasing!!!:D

can I use senokot without it affecting the diet?

yup!

took two last night and wish I hadn't
my stomach is griping big time now. Been twice but feel there's still more to come. and the stomach ache has come back now it's "dinner" time
aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh this is the most annoying part of the whole diet, sod the not eating part, that's easier compared to this

LOL..... Pain means poo's coming, hun...something you get used to!!!!

i swear to god this forum dont half make me chuckle!!!

we should all get doctorates in pooanalysis ffs!

haha so true, but if you don't ask, you don't find out! :ignore:

I love poo.... it tells you allsorts! :)

i'm avin trouble now with the number 2 situation i cant go. I didn't want my last shake as i felt really bloated and full, i forced it down me as i knew i had to have it and now i feel worse i need to go but cant i sent my partner for some senakot which i'v just taken 2 of how long do they normally take to kick in,

You're all full of crap and talking s-hite!!!:rolleyes:

What's-Your-Poo-Telling-You.jpg

Back