Poor me....I am wallowing

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by andju, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Well today I am going to be descended upon by my family,not only will my house be trashed but Ive got to cook and make all the food.Im not really bothered about that but I have to go the whole day watching everyone else drink in the sunshine enjoying their flipping selves......how very dare they!!!AND they are all coming because its MY birthday boohoo I want a drink!!!Im not going to though cos I want to be slim so I hope they all bugger off home early x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dolly2

Dolly2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Happy Birthday to you!!! I have just read a fantastic post in the threads above regarding how we see this diet, and it has really motivated me. It was written by Mick and called " there are two people who do this diet". Give it a read and you will feel empowered.
    Have a great day and hope you get lots of nice presents.
    You couldnt have asked for better weather, are you doing a BBQ? You could nibble on a bit of chicken!

4. mybodyisacage

mybodyisacage Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13.5lb(19.89%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    haha what a pain! I took my birthday off CD (last weekend) I gained 3lbs and effectively it took a week out my weight loss. I enjoyed myself but in hindsight it didnt seem worth it. I wish I had just carried on. If you get desperate have some meat and salad!

try and live vicariously through my experience, the set back is such a downer, especially if you are in the zone. Then afterwards its very hard to get back into it!

Good luck, happy birthday and try your best!

x

5. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    happy birthday! stay strong and remember why your doing this. xx enjoy your day

6. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

I hope you had a lovely birthday and IF you had a few off-plan nibbles, fair enough! Just so long as you enjoyed them. Act as if nothing happened and get right back in the saddle. And if you DIDN'T cheat at all - well - I really and truly take my hat off to you!

Either way you are gonna make it x

7. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Thankyou everyone for your replies,I didnt have anything I shouldnt and to be honest if I had then i would have felt like kicking myself in the morning.I have weighed today and 3lb loss this week so it was worth it xx

8. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

9. This time its forever

This time its forever Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    69kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    67kg(49.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.