Poor wi AGAIN!!!

Good luck with your weight loss everyone.

My weight loss is variable, one week I lost 6lbs then nothing the next. I think the bars slow my weight loss down so I only have 2 per week, and these I 'graze' on when I'm hungry or feeling weak.

Despite losing 22lbs I haven't gone down a dress size yet, still wearing a size 18 with safety pins in to keep them up, but a size 16 is too tight!! About another half a stone should allow me to get into a size 16...

I try to look at the bigger picture, rather than week by week, I find it helps me.

The most important thing is since starting this programme I haven't PUT on any weight...

Best wishes

Hi witchy my CDC seems to think the bars are fine, but I've read of a few people who have lost more without them, so I'm cutting them right down for the week.
Was the 3lbs for one week, or for more than 1 week? As for one week 3lbs is good :) x

Thanx for that, yeah it was for one week x

I started losing only 2lb a week, so gave up the bars and my weight loss increased... in my opinion quicker weight loss was more important than the bars...

I agree, weight loss is more important that the bars too. So far this week I have had 1 bar which was on Monday, trying hard to abstain from the other 2 I have bought...will see what happens, I will allow myself one more if I need it, if out etc, but also have tetra pack, so will really try not to have it and see what happens. Had mixamousse last night - yummmmmy!

How is everyone else doing?

Alexmummy - keep me posted on how you do without the bars. My cdc is on holidays till next week so I already have my stock for the week, but if it works for you i will defo give it a shot!

Will do :)
I've just make my soup (I'm trying to say yum next to soup, but it just won't happen lol!) I managed it last night, and I know it's just a will power thing again. Seeing as I'm having soup now, it will be mixamousse or just the shake tonight, as I won't do soup and bar in one day, as in my head it just seems too much for some reason...

Anyway, 2 litres of water down for the day, 1 more to go tonight, and I always have extra with my soup as can't stand them thick (bleughhh!)

Keep going everyone, we will get those scales moving! xx

Hi August bride and Alexmummy, just wanted to know how weight loss was going this week adn if you feel any better. BTW your pics are fab AM

Hey Augustbride
Just wanted to say your doing fab.. You have great losses..
2 or 2 1/2 pound loss each week I dont think is a bad loss..
I waw doing ss to for 13 weeks and a few weeks in a row I lost 2 pounds which I was still pleased with and then I would lose say 5 pounds..
If you stick with it hon it comes off. and even if you lost 2 pounds every week it would be 2 pounds coming off every week and closer to goal........
Keep smiling hon your doing fab xx

Thanks Broxi, and also for encouragement curlywurly for all of us to carry on.
It's been a long week, but W.I. is tonight at 7 so I'll be on to post then. My aim was 3lbs but from my scales this morning I don't think I'm gonna hit it - but will see with official W.I. tonight.
Had a lovely weekend at the seaside on Saturday and to the cotswolds yesterday and so pleased with myself to still manage to go to these places and still stay 100%. It was hard because I didn't have the bars and hadn't thought ahead to buy tetras to take with me, so I'm going to buy a couple of extra tetra's this week for incase I need them for out and about, but glugged extra water, and although did feel quite weak after walking all day yesterday I still managed it, so feeling pleased with myself on that front.

In a way, looking forward to getting tonight over with, just to get the scales part done with x

hiya
just to update my W.I. for this week was 2 1/4 lbs, so up from last week, but nothing major, so don't really think the bars are making that much of an effect on me really x

I also tried giving up bars and water flavourings for a week, and lost 3lb, so although its good news, it did not have a dramatic effect - am going to have a bar every other day from now on.

Hi Alex mummy, You did well. The tortoise wins the race - slowly but surely you are getting nearer and nearer your goal. I think 2lb is good considering how long you've been doing this. I think your body must get used to it. Anyway, you are looking amazing! The bars don't fill me up enough but they're handy for work.

Chin up, you are doing well xxx

I've had the same for the past three weeks so know how you feel. -2lbs, 3lbs then 2lbs again...

I'm staying positive though - because it IS half a stone in three weeks! I think that's the way to look at things during plateau, I just think "well even if I carry on at this rate, in three weeks time I'll be 10.4!" - makes things seem much better.

CD needs to be taken in baby steps, because it is a big flight of stairs to climb... I like to think of a plateau as just a landing on the stairway to my goal, because I know I'm still going in the right direction.

Also, remember, maintainence is a lifelong plateau - a bit of practise isn't the end of the world! xxx

I do agree, I think if it was WW or SW, or in fact any other diet where I wasn't paying roughly £38 a week, I wouldn't be bothered so much. I think tbh it's more to do with the money issue, I know my other half's job is at risk and he finds out the beginning of September whether he keeps it or not and as 19,000 of the jobs are going in his company, I'm not too hopeful, so in the back of my mind I am desperate for the weight to come off quickly so I can get up the plans and not have to pay so much in a sense (if that makes sense). Obviously I know I'll be paying for the food I'll be eating on maintenance etc, but this will be shared with my fiance and our little boy too.

Anyway I'm warbling now lol.

Have a great week :) x

Back