poorly barbie :(

plussizebarbie

Hi Guys,

I'm so happy reading about everyones losses .everyone is still continuing to do so well its so encouraging and uplifting!!well done!

Any way, I've suddenly come over with a cold and now have a nose that resembles rudolfs. To make matters worse, i over did it with the st tropez fake tan last nite, so i actually look like a cross between rudolf, des o'conner, and donetella versace. Trust me guys, not a good look. I think I almost blinded one of my poor patients when they came in the room this morning!haha

Any way, getting to the point, I really feel like i want to go home and get in my PJ's and stuff my face with cakes and chocolate. Obviously, thats not gonna happen. Any one got any ideas on how to comfort myself and wollow in my own self pity without having to eat?!xxxx

Bless...have a nice hot bubble bath, and then snuggle in bed with a hot water bottle and hot choccie! Bliss...hope you're feeling better soon!

Well done on your loss so far! x

Aww babes! make a hot chocolate shake!! Loving ur weight loss!!!

Thanks sweetie, i'm loving yours too!!hows CD going??xxxx

Bless...have a nice hot bubble bath, and then snuggle in bed with a hot water bottle and hot choccie! Bliss...hope you're feeling better soon!

Well done on your loss so far! x

Thank you hon! A bubble bath is a brill idea!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww huni sorry your not well!... I think you need to make yourself a nice hot drink... and get yourself to bed!.. Ive not been so good myself lately but I found that sleeping lots has helped me feel much better!... Hope you feel better soon. big hug

Back