Poorly Julia

juju_doll

juju_doll
God, have I been ill.
Started last night and i've been throwing up all day. Struggled in to school and then got sent home again for looking generally dreadful. Don't think i would have been much of a teacher today!
Seriously thought my stomach was going to explode about 3 this afternoon, when i tried to have a tetra.... big mistake. Will lay off the food for at least another 24 hours I think, just sipping the water.
So lots of sympathy needed for poor old Julia, I really am a wimp when it comes to being sick!

Poor you :( I know lots of people who have had this and it has been really horrible for them. Luckily I have escaped it so far. Can't be much fun being on CD and feeling so ill.:jelous:
Take good care of yourself and drink plenty of water. I don't think you will keep food down for a few days. Try to have a good rest and do nice stuff like pamper and read. You may as well give in and let it take its course.

Hope you are on your feet soon !

Get Well soon. Why dont you snuggle up and watch a good film with a blanket?

Poor old you - that sounds absolutely horrid!!!

If you can't cope with any packs right now, please do keep up the water to help flush the bugs out and keep you hydrated.

Hope you feel loads better soon!

Thanks folks, feeling a little bit better now, no nasty stomach pains for a few hours. I'm keeping off the food for now Isobel but drinking the water slowly. Hoping for a good night's rest before an English conference tommorrow, hoorah!

Back