poorly sick today

Rachelina

I went walking in the mountains last weekend in the lakes and tripped and hurt my chest so I've been off sick all week

anyway, yesterday my mum gave me some stronger painkillers (I'm a nurse so I know what I can and can't have) as all the pills I had been having were not helping

they haven't agreed with me at all, so much so that I was sick when I got up this mornin and came over all clammy and dizzy and I'm really drowsy, I had to get dh home from work as I couldn't get the kids to school, I went back to bed and have slept ever since

Just got up now and am trying to have a shake, it's day 4 today and so far so good but I can't get much of it down, I've only drunk about 1/2 a lite of water so far aswell as I can't get much water down either and I'm worried that I'm going to get dehydrated and feel even worse :sigh:

I even had to get dh to cancel my first meeting with my cdc which was this monring as I was so ill:mad:

I need some cheering up!! I hate being ill

6h6dzyv.gif

Sorry to hear your poorly, hope you feel better soon.....xxx

Awww, I hope you feel better soon.

As long as you are getting in a small quantity of shake and water, keep trying...but don't over do it!

Loads of rest is on the cards for you and you will get better quickly.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back