Poorly sick :-(

DillyDee

Hi all

Well I've been doing really well and after 2 weeks have lost an amazing 16lbs which I am really chuffed with.

However, yesterday and today I have been feeling so ill. Yesterday I only managed half a bar - no shakes or soups as I really couldn't face them. So far today I've had one shake but it made me feel queasy. I'm really craving the comfort foods I would normally have when ill and feel really sorry for myself. Please reassure me that it will get better...

An under the weather D :(

Sorry that you're feeling unwell, DillyDee.

But make sure you have all of your foodpacks, otherwise the lack of vitamins and minerals will actually make you feel worse too; the upshot of getting 100% of your V+M's is that it'll help you get better quicker!

Hi DIlly

Sorry you are feeling poorly - I too have been sick all week with the mother of all colds.

Hang in there, and do get all your shakes/soups down - very important, particulary when you body is stressed from illness.

Try splitting them into smaller drinks/soups it thats easier - a half a pack at a time, or trythem hot - may be soothing.

Hope you feel better - it IS worth it, so grit your teeth and don;t let it get the best of you!!

x

Back