Poorly sick :-(

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by DillyDee, 20 December 2008 Social URL.

1. DillyDee

DillyDee Full Member

Hi all

Well I've been doing really well and after 2 weeks have lost an amazing 16lbs which I am really chuffed with.

However, yesterday and today I have been feeling so ill. Yesterday I only managed half a bar - no shakes or soups as I really couldn't face them. So far today I've had one shake but it made me feel queasy. I'm really craving the comfort foods I would normally have when ill and feel really sorry for myself. Please reassure me that it will get better...

An under the weather D :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Sorry that you're feeling unwell, DillyDee.

But make sure you have all of your foodpacks, otherwise the lack of vitamins and minerals will actually make you feel worse too; the upshot of getting 100% of your V+M's is that it'll help you get better quicker!
  4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi DIlly

Sorry you are feeling poorly - I too have been sick all week with the mother of all colds.

Hang in there, and do get all your shakes/soups down - very important, particulary when you body is stressed from illness.

Try splitting them into smaller drinks/soups it thats easier - a half a pack at a time, or trythem hot - may be soothing.

Hope you feel better - it IS worth it, so grit your teeth and don;t let it get the best of you!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.