poorly tummy- day 6

dondons

Hi guys

Well this is my first post on CD. I started 6 days ago and of course went throught the usual few days of it being a nightmare, however ive been feeling great since day 4.

However today day 6 i just feel like i want to vomit constantly. My tummy is really upset and struggling with the food packs.

Im not sure if its diet related.....

anyone got any clues?

this saturday i went to a party with my OH and i didnt know anyone. i resisited the urge to drink and eat but sipped on a small diet coke as i looked REALLY unsociable!!!!

could this be the tummy upset? I was fine yesterday however?

thanks for all the help, feel like im going to vomit constantly and no im not preganant! :confused:

managed one shake so far and feel it in my throat like its going to make another appearnace...

lasted a whole 6 days WI tomorrow and i dont want to ruin things now :sigh:

thanks guys xxxxx

It could be a bug or it could be your body trying to resist the plan and craving the high carbs from your old diet.
Give it a few days and try to keep drinking the recommended water allowance not only to keep you hydrated, but if it is a bug it will help to flush it out.

I've not suffered too badly with my tummy - touch wood - but I did feel pretty dreadful on Friday (day 12 SS+). I had a terrible headache all day and had no energy. I went to bed at 9 p.m. and slept it off. Feel pretty sure it's the diet. It is quite extreme after all!

Have you tried drinking half a pint of water before you have your shake? I think I read in the book that it helps the body tolerate the mineral content better.

Hopefully it will pass soon.

x

aw god hun iy sounds like a bug to me to be honest.even if you cant stomach the shakes just keep the water intake up and speak to your cdc tom hun.hope youll be feeling better soon.

Thanks guys really appreciate the comments.
I managed another two shakes today- god knows how!
Yes I've kept my body hydrated and hoping that watching the soaps in bed will help distract me.
Hoping it's a tummy bug and will pass... I guess my system
Is in shock with this new low carb diet and perhaps means I'm quite an easy target with bugs!!
Wi tomora hoping this won't affect my hardwork this first week!
Will it ever get easier???? As I've been poorly I've been having dreams that I've eaten lol! Crazy!!! But I'm craving all sorts of comfort food!!!
Oh well bath and soaps and will feel really good tomorrow knowing I kept at it for a whole week!

It's all about small steps in the right direction....

Xxx

Thanks guys really appreciate the comments.
I managed another two shakes today- god knows how!
Yes I've kept my body hydrated and hoping that watching the soaps in bed will help distract me.
Hoping it's a tummy bug and will pass... I guess my system
Is in shock with this new low carb diet and perhaps means I'm quite an easy target with bugs!!
Wi tomora hoping this won't affect my hardwork this first week!
Will it ever get easier???? As I've been poorly I've been having dreams that I've eaten lol! Crazy!!! But I'm craving all sorts of comfort food!!!
Oh well bath and soaps and will feel really good tomorrow knowing I kept at it for a whole week!

It's all about small steps in the right direction....

Xxx

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Let us know how your weigh-in goes.

It does get easier as your body and mind adapt.

The main thing is you are not on your own - you have the support of this forum to help you through.

x

Thanks so very much what a lovley comment!

WI at 6pm will post straight after and yes feeling lots better today, still slightly tender but much better :)

Thanks so very much what a lovley comment!

WI at 6pm will post straight after and yes feeling lots better today, still slightly tender but much better :)

Glad you're feeling better.

Will check in tonight to see how you got on with your WI.

i lost 9lbs! very happy! and the belly is better! phew! here comes another week......

xxx

amazing loss hun!! glad your feeling better hun keep goin now :) x

thanks love!

plus i lost 4inches off my tummy!!!!!

Very pleased.... x

dondons said:
i lost 9lbs! very happy! and the belly is better! phew! here comes another week......

xxx

Wow!!! Well done x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Back