Poorly :(

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
I'm afraid this is turning into a full blown cold :(
I'm feel and look like death :sigh:
I've actually never had a cold or flu while on LL and I'm not really sure how ro treat it. Normally I'd take loads of vit C and drink some hot milk with honey and garlic (yuck I know but it works wonders!).
I'm going to pick your brains my lovely people.
What can I take that's safe and effective?
Any advice is appreciated as I simply can't be ill. My bosses would get a heart attack if I called in sick and we don't want that, do we?! ;)

Hi Magda, sorry to hear you are unwell.

I wouldn't like to suggest anything and think you should phone your counsellor for advice because you are on a VLCD and it may not be safe to continue abstinence.

Although, saying that, the packs contain all the nutrients and vitamins you need so perhaps just drinking extra water may be all you need to do.

There are other things you could do such as put your face over a bowl full of hot water and cover your head with a towel as the steam may be beneficial. Also, Olbas oil dotted on a tissue inside your pillowcase or dotted on a small cloth over your radiator would also help.

Hope you recover soon and strongly advise that you do speak to your counsellor to give proper advice.x

Yeah I did :)
She said it's fine to continue with abstinence as long as I feel ok. It looks like it's just a bad cold and other than having a blocked nose I'm feeling fine. Just need to sleep it off..

Sorry to hear you're feeling so rotten, mags. Hope you feel lots better tomorrow morning after a good night's sleep. St Angelo has some good advice!

Back