Poosed off

Happyinmyskin

I totally cannot be bothered im having a rubbish day at work it totm as well. I'm fed up and bored I'm sick of shakes and water and I'm proper moody :-(

Keep going hun know its hard I'm on only day 3 and had times like that what day you on? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Know how you feel! I had a terrible awful weekend and Cried on and off for
Most of it! Ride it out and I promise you will feel
Better x

:-( its very common I am afraid every now and then that's how I feel on day 13 now, just waiting the whoosh fairy :)

Stick with it and try and distract yourself. I nearly crumbled yesterday but held firm you can do it.

supergran said:
:-( its very common I am afraid every now and then that's how I feel on day 13 now, just waiting the whoosh fairy :)

i like the sound of the whoosh fairy... who is she and where can I find her :)

lancsgirl said:
Know how you feel! I had a terrible awful weekend and Cried on and off for
Most of it! Ride it out and I promise you will feel
Better x

So true... was very similar last week and weekend

Happyinmyskin said:
I totally cannot be bothered im having a rubbish day at work it totm as well. I'm fed up and bored I'm sick of shakes and water and I'm proper moody :-(

Stop being a moody drawers and chin up... or chins up if you got a chin like me :).
Big hugs...((((())))) hope you'll feel better soon x

Big hugs hun and hope you're feeling better soon. TOTM is horrible on an ordinary day but im sure it's intensified on this diet, ive just had my TOTM so know how you feel, it was like being sapped of all oomf and just felt bloated and well just ughh. Hope you wake tomorrow feeling all debloated and full of energy and enthusiasm, you're doing brilliantly :)

Back