Pop in Classes

not_lar_croft

Silver Member
I just attend a pop in class in my lunch hour and wonder how many of you on here attend one instead of the going to a proper class.

Paid my money and the assistant noted it down and commented on my " 1/2 lb" loss. The consultant didn't even comment or ask how I had done. She was laughing and joking with some women and talking totally unrelated dieting things. Felt a bit miffed really and thought why and I even bothering to come to the meeting room.

My problem is that if I dont go and weigh I dont seem to stick to the plan.

Last week was the same she just carried on doing her paperwork.

I have been doing really well and need someone to "answer" to but how many of you stick to the plan and just use the minimins boards? I could save myself nearly a fiver a week if I gave up the class. Not sure what you can expect from a pop in class?

Sorry to moan and waffle but felt quite invisible today.

:cry:

we had pop in classes in the christmas and new year weeks and i was abit miffed that you are weighted and no comment was made at all by the consultant as she was talking to others both times, it pissed me off that the price was still the same even though there was not talk.

Contact SW! They acknowledge that they haven't got it right everywhere, but unless you complain they don't know where to address it.

No cos I like my consultant as a person and wouldn't want to get her into trouble. Going to stop going when my countdown is up and find something else

She wouldnt get in trouble hunny. they would send someone out to her to review her classes etc and then give her constructive feedback. Thats how sw progresses, they wouldnt get anywhere if they just chucked everyone who wasnt getting it quite right.

I read my consultants mags this month (they get a different one as consultants) ( as it had a bit about YSOTY) and they had a bit in thier about a consultant who wasnt finding motivatio and requested somone come out, it says about how much better she found it and how she got such feedbakic it really motoivated her and in turn her classes got better and more people were encorouged to lose. So getting in touch with Sw would mean she would eb a better consultant and will be able to run her classes better with good feedback, she wouldnt know who phoned sw originally and she wouldnt get in trouble..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back