Pop in!!

Emmie Lou

well just got back from a pop in with my cdc, and i've lost 5lbs!! im now on day 4 and im on a roll!!
At last!! not sure if im in ketosis yet but signs are there, minging mouth and feel better today so i need to hang in there for the weekend now!!

well done, keep it up :)

ketosis gives you strange breath, its almost quite sweet(not as bad as typically bad breath though luckily!!)

xxx

is the idea to have really low glucose or high?? cause when i have high blood sugar gives me really horrible taste in mouth... have been told it smells sweet like pairdrops lol

thanks for your replies, im so pleased with myself! i've had countless day 1's and i feel as though i may have finally cracked it!!

is the idea to have really low glucose or high?? cause when i have high blood sugar gives me really horrible taste in mouth... have been told it smells sweet like pairdrops lol

The ketones are supposed to give off a pear drop smell from the mouth (if you are lucky) Ketosis is when the body has no carbs for energy and therefore uses the fat stores as energy ( putting it very simply and without the detail)

well done - great loss xx

Well done hun!

thanks again everyone,
i have to say, i so needed that pop in yesterday, it was my daughters summer fair and i had to resist all the cake stalls, pimms, burgers curry!! but i did it thanks to my pop in and losing 5lbs!! now im extra pleased with myself~ roll on wed!!

Wow that's brill well done you xx

Back