• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pop in!!

Emmie Lou

S: 21st8lb C: 21st4lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.32%)
well just got back from a pop in with my cdc, and i've lost 5lbs!! im now on day 4 and im on a roll!!
At last!! not sure if im in ketosis yet but signs are there, minging mouth and feel better today so i need to hang in there for the weekend now!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st1.0lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st10.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st12lb(35.96%)
well done, keep it up :)

ketosis gives you strange breath, its almost quite sweet(not as bad as typically bad breath though luckily!!)

xxx

Charisma

Silver Member
is the idea to have really low glucose or high?? cause when i have high blood sugar gives me really horrible taste in mouth... have been told it smells sweet like pairdrops lol

Emmie Lou

thanks for your replies, im so pleased with myself! i've had countless day 1's and i feel as though i may have finally cracked it!!

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
is the idea to have really low glucose or high?? cause when i have high blood sugar gives me really horrible taste in mouth... have been told it smells sweet like pairdrops lol
The ketones are supposed to give off a pear drop smell from the mouth (if you are lucky) Ketosis is when the body has no carbs for energy and therefore uses the fat stores as energy ( putting it very simply and without the detail)

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
well done - great loss xx

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
S: 16st9lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3%)
Well done hun!

Emmie Lou

thanks again everyone,
i have to say, i so needed that pop in yesterday, it was my daughters summer fair and i had to resist all the cake stalls, pimms, burgers curry!! but i did it thanks to my pop in and losing 5lbs!! now im extra pleased with myself~ roll on wed!!

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Wow that's brill well done you xx