Popcorn?

andi

Bye bye bellies!!!
I think it might have been Nicky or Starlight who recommended Kelkin Popcorn? Where can I get it? Can I really have a big bowl of it for 1 point?

Oooh im soo excited loadsa popcorn for 1 point:gimi::gimi::gimi:

Ax

What's this??? Popcorn for one point??? I'm there!!!

Bump - anyone know where I can get it?
Yes - im desperate to have something low point to occupy my gob when watchin tv :confused:.

Ax

The only low fat popcorn I know of is PopSecret 93% fat free popcorn. Its gorgeous!! I pack - which is about 2.5/3 pyrex bowls full is 5 points...

The downside is its a devil to get hold of. My local wee shop used to sell it for £1.99 a box (3 bags) but stopped doing it. I now get it online from The Stateside Candy Co: www.Americansweets.co.uk but its £3.49 a box there. I usually buy about 7 boxes a month :eek:

They do it in several low fat flavours :)

Thanks for that link Starlight, will check it out.
xx

Have tracked down pop secret popcorn in blockbusters, if you have one near you its £2.49 a box at the moment, buy one get one freeeeeeeee ..... i just saw it in mine tonight and rushed home to share the news hahahahahaha

Oooh think I'll send hubby in there! You do mean Blockbusters as in the video/dvd rental?
Cheers for that love.
xx

Yeah thats the one, cos at the moment with it being holidays all the kids films are 25p per night rental and we have rented nearly everything they have in the last couple of weeks hahahahaha

25p :eek: flamin nora that's good! No wonder you've nearly watched the shop.

I just bought 2 packs tonight from mine, i hadnt bought them last time as i wasnt sure if they were the ones until i checked this thread. I have the honey butter ones and the sweet and salty ones, and they were still buy one get one free. Maybe you could ring your closest store and ask if its quite a drive away

Well my verdict wasnt too good for the honey butter one but billy ate it no problems hahahaha, i will try the other one next time we have some. They were the only flavours they had in my store tonight but im always there so will look out for the others

Back