popping corn

Does this help:
Basic/Non Branded Foods Crisps & snacks, basic, Popcorn, plain, popped without fat 28g

extraeasy.gif
5½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5½ Syns
green.gif
Green 5½ Syns

The Snack-a-Jacks Salt & Vinegar popcorn is 2 for a 10g bag and the lightly salted are 2.5 for a 13g bag. The chocolate popcorn is 4 for a 35g bag and the butter toffee flavour is 5 for 35g! The choc one is lush- may treat myself to take to the cinema next time I go!X

I had some in the cupboard the butterkist sweet cinema one. I've just weighed out 25g which is a nice amount and is 125 calories so just over 6 syns x

Wow I can't believe there's so many syns in pop corn, I guess it because its a snack?

I tend to pop my own in a pan with no fat an flavour it with sweetener or spices. I couldn't find syns for plain popcorn on the Syns online tonight?

Basic, Crisps & snacks, basic, Popcorn, sweet, 25g 5½
Basic, Crisps & snacks, basic, Popcorn, butter, 25g 5½
Basic, Crisps & snacks, basic, Popcorn, toffee, 25g 5

Wow I can't believe there's so many syns in pop corn, I guess it because its a snack?

I tend to pop my own in a pan with no fat an flavour it with sweetener or spices. I couldn't find syns for plain popcorn on the Syns online tonight?

Basic, Crisps & snacks, basic, Popcorn, sweet, 25g 5½
Basic, Crisps & snacks, basic, Popcorn, butter, 25g 5½
Basic, Crisps & snacks, basic, Popcorn, toffee, 25g 5

Here you go :)

Crisps & snacks, basic, Popcorn, plain, popped without fat, 25g 4½ 4½ 4½

Just checked the bag of kernels and its 309kcal for 100g so 25g would be 4 syns or just under (3.8). That's not too bad when you think about it because its pretty light really.

Back