Popping In!

Funky Mum

Silver Member
Hey oldies and newbies! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

I've been up and down and shall I? Shant I? and I've decided to come back to CD. I've put on virtually what I lost :mad::cry: but its been my own fault. Lots of emotional issues going on and basically beating myself up with food.
We're about to move (hopefully 7th) so once that's done I will be starting again. I'm hoping that a bigger house and more space will mean I won't be so stressed and I can escape instead of using food to comfort me.

I'm really excited about coming back, I'm going to do healthy eating from today and I have 1 weeks worth of supplies to do once we've moved and hopefully I won't be so embarrassed going back to my CDC with all this excess weight :eek:

So back to packing :D

u sound determined babe and gud for you, we all here and a big house means more cleaning, more calories burned!!!

Good luck with your restart. I am in the same boat and am now having to lose weight I regained after giving up CD last year. AAAGh and I said I would never get in the same boat again, but just went right back to old eating habits. It sounds like you are in the right frame of mind, so hope it all goes well.

Good for you, I did exactly the same, lost a load, gave up and then put it back on. You seem really determined, so best of luck with the restart. :)

Good luck with your restart - and with your move - hope it all goes smoothly!

Hi there old team buddie. :) how you doing. Sounds like we're in a similar boat. I have put all the weight back on also. Totally turned my back on CD and went back to all my old eating habits. Planning to start again in next week changing my counsellor first. Good luck with the move and hope the new start goes well xx

Back