Popping in....

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
*sneaks in the back door and hides under the table*

Hi everyone, just thought i'd pop in and say hi (as i haven't been around for a while) How're you all doing? Still losing weight like theres no tomorrow? *claps for everyone sticking with it*
The regulars will know i was having a few problems with the diet etc a while ago and was getting really down about everything, well i've got a few councelling sessions booked to try and help me with my food issues and am planning starting a business from home (which is helping me be more positive).
Am contemplating starting CD again - as summer is sneaking itself upon me and i don't wanna be the red faced sweaty one!! Am very focused on being positive at the mo and think that maybe its a good time to give it another shot as i'm soooo busy with everything else going on in my life.
How's everyone been coping??? You all been sticking 100%?
Anyway, BIG HUGS to everyone. Hope you're all ok. xxxx

*sneaks in the back door and hides under the table*

Hi everyone, just thought i'd pop in and say hi (as i haven't been around for a while) How're you all doing? Still losing weight like theres no tomorrow? *claps for everyone sticking with it*
The regulars will know i was having a few problems with the diet etc a while ago and was getting really down about everything, well i've got a few councelling sessions booked to try and help me with my food issues and am planning starting a business from home (which is helping me be more positive).
Am contemplating starting CD again - as summer is sneaking itself upon me and i don't wanna be the red faced sweaty one!! Am very focused on being positive at the mo and think that maybe its a good time to give it another shot as i'm soooo busy with everything else going on in my life.
How's everyone been coping??? You all been sticking 100%?
Anyway, BIG HUGS to everyone. Hope you're all ok. xxxx

:wavey:

HELLO - good to see you posting xxxxxxxxxxx

Rayyyyyyyyven!! Hi - great to see you back.

In answer to your questions ... my dieting efforts have been a bit chequered lately but I'm hanging on in there. One thig I do know though is that SS isn't for me anymore.

Have you seen that my grandson arrived on Monday? I'm off to Plymouth tomorrow for the weekend to visit him. A lovely way to spend Mothers Day :)

Good luck with the new leg of your WL journey

Hi ya Hun,
good luck and keep focused x

Back