Poppodom-mania

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tenney73, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    Can I just say that my lighterlife group has gone poppodom mad. None of us dared to waste our foodpacks at first incase of disater but one girl came in last week with a bag full of samples of various poppodoms and we were immediately hooked and had to try them out for ourselves. Well they are delicious (all flavour soups) and the best time to eat them is on a saturday night watching tv and drinking soda water. What a treat!:drool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

I still haven't got the hang of these. How thick do you make the paste and how brown do yours go?

4. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    I add about 5 dessertspoons of water and make it quite thick and then about 2 to 3 mins in microwave depending on kind. Mine tend to look golden brown abit like a tortilla chip. It did take me a couple of go's to master it though.

5. Mollyzx

Mollyzx Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    sounds bizarre.... but I will try them.
    Only started today though so not bored of the soups yet.. well only had one so far.. ha ha

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I haven't tried to make a poppadom like that but I have become a crisp addict --- have got them off to a tee and really love them.

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.