1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Poppybibby's Final Food Diary :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Poppybibby, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Poppybibby

Poppybibby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(13.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

A quick introduction to me - I'm Karen, I'm 27 and I've flitted between WW, SW and calorie counting for the last 2-3 years and have lost over 2st in the process but I am currently in an awful cycle of lose a few pounds, gain a few pounds. So I sat and had a think about which diet would suit my current lifestyle best and because I will be working 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week for the next 9 weeks I have come back to SW for simplicity's sake. I always enjoyed SW first time round and never felt hungry but I reached a plateaux and got fed up so quit - typical me!

Anyways, in true New Year style ... It's a new year so a new start! I have stocked up on mullerlights and extra lean meats, planned my meals and so I'm all good to start tomorrow :) weekends are the hardest for me so a Friday morning at home WI is going to suit me down to the ground.

I found minimins a massive support while on SW the first time around so hoping it will be the same this time too :)

So this is it - mission lose 4st begins....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishEyes1981

IrishEyes1981 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there when reading your thread it sounds very like me going from one diet to another never lasted at SW longer than 2 weeks tink it prob is best diet as you can't go mad eating rubbish food I find on ww I will skip breakfast so I can crisps n a bar when catching up on soaps at night best of luck on your journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.